About Toronto Naturopath Dr Pamela Frank
When you are looking to see a naturopathic doctor, you want to feel assured that you have chosen the best one for you. ND’s have many different approaches to practice and different areas of interest. Here’s why you would benefit from seeing Dr. Pamela Frank:
Dr. Pamela Frank’s Credentials, Awards, and Experience:
- Naturopathic Doctor with a special interest in Women’s Health & Fertility since 1999
- Twice voted “Best Naturopath in Toronto” by the readers of NOW magazine and twice by the readers of the City Centre Mirror (2012 & 2013)
- Conceived entirely naturally and delivered a healthy baby boy at 41 years old despite having Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) through the exact same methods as she uses with her clients.
- Dr Pamela Frank is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor (since 1999) and former Medical Laboratory Technologist (since 1984). That’s a total of 40+ years of experience in healthcare. She earned an Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Kinesiology in 1995. She was consistently on the Dean’s Honour Roll in University
- Dr Pamela is an alumnus of The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.
- Dr Frank is a long-standing member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors, the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctor. She is a frequent contributor to the journal NDNR and the CAND journal Vital Link.
- Pamela has 22+ years of experience in helping people overcome their fertility issues. They go on to either conceive entirely naturally or in conjunction with fertility treatments like IUI and IVF.
- She has worked with patients attending all of the major fertility clinics in Toronto include CREATE, TCART, TRIO, Hannam, and LifeQuest.
- She brings a passion for health and fitness and kindness and compassion to her work as a Naturopathic Doctor at Forces of Nature.
- Outside work hours you are most likely to find Pamela on the tennis court, out for a run, in the kitchen concocting something healthy or in the dojo (currently a brown belt in karate).