About Toronto Naturopath Dr Pamela Frank
- Naturopathic Doctor with a special interest in Women’s Health & Fertility since 1999
- Twice voted “Best Naturopath in Toronto” by the readers of NOW magazine and twice by the readers of the City Centre Mirror (2012 & 2013)
- Conceived entirely naturally and delivered a healthy baby boy at 41 years old despite having Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Dr Pamela Frank is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor (since 1999) and former Medical Laboratory Technologist (since 1984). That’s a total of 30+ years of experience in healthcare. She earned an Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Kinesiology in 1995. She was consistently on the Deans Honour Roll in University
- Dr Pamela is an alumnus of The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.
- Dr Frank is a long-standing member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors, the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctor. She is a frequent contributor to the journal NDNR and the CAND journal Vital Link.
- Pamela has 18+ years of experience in helping people overcome their fertility issues. They go on to either conceive entirely naturally or in conjunction with fertility treatments like IUI and IVF.
- She has worked with patients attending all of the major fertility clinics in Toronto include CREATE, TCART, TRIO, Hannam and LifeQuest.
- She brings a passion for health and fitness and kindness and compassion to her work as a Naturopathic Doctor at Forces of Nature.
- Outside work hours you are most likely to find Pamela on the tennis court, out for a run, in the kitchen concocting something healthy or in the dojo (currently a purple belt in karate).